Social screening candidates, increasingly complex compliance issues for employers and workplace violence articles were the most widely-read posts from our blog in 2010. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you informed of the latest trends, best practices and legal compliance issues for employee background screening in 2011.
Below you’ll find our most widely-read posts of the year:
- Q&A On Using Social Networks For Background Screening
- Social Media And Employee Background Screening
- 8 Tips On How Employers Can Minimize Risk Of Workplace Violence
- Is Your Employee Background Screening Policy Up To Date?
- Everything You Need To Know About Form I-9 Compliance
- Legislative Alert – Maryland HB175 Seeks to Limit Use of Credit Reports by Employers
- Hundreds Of Felons Admitted To Ohio Schools
- How To Reduce The Risk Of Workplace Violence
- Over 100 Employee Background Screening Resources
- 10 Things You Probably Don’t Want To Post On Facebook If You’re Looking For A Job
Photo credit: Daquella manera