I just read another excellent article on the red hot topic of social media and employee background screening. It’s titled “Social Networking Sites: Savvy Screening Tool or Legal Trap?” written by Christa Richer Cook, an employment law attorney with the law firm Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC.
For more information, read these related blog posts:
- Q&A On Using Social Networks For Background Screening
- 4 Tips On How To Use Social Networks For Employee Screening
- Employee Screening Through Social Networks
- Twitter and Employment Law Issues
- The Pros & Cons of Googling Candidates
Do you have questions about your employee background screening program?
Our experts are here to help. Ask a background screening expert.
Photo credit: dann solo